The Terminal - Piano The Terminal - Piano

Great!

This is a great piece, so emotional.

I used this song on YouTube, the video code is bYCkCLipSwg if you want to watch it.

Flashman on my Voicemail Flashman on my Voicemail

Too disted

A little bit too disted at times, but it's fairly good. Is it a remix of something or is it original?

JFrosty responds:

As the title suggests, it's a remix of Flashman's theme, from Mega Man 2.

My Mario Record is Melting My Mario Record is Melting

Glitchcore

Don't know what all the bitches are whining about, this is GOOD! Hard Glitchcore never goes wrong, and set to the tunes of Mario.. mm it's good. Only complaint is the whitenoise section, it's kinda too loud.

Beginning is better than ending, but all in all its about a 5.5/10.

JFrosty responds:

Yeah, I know, it's pretty fucking loud, but what can you do, I love to make my ears bleed.

dragonforce 8bit dragonforce 8bit

good ol' chiptune

I like it, it gets a little to busy at times though I supose

Ol' Spook Remix (Demo) Ol' Spook Remix (Demo)

Voice synch = bad

voice synch always suck, I liked the original much better

Zephyr-Stormwing responds:

Hey thanks for the review and sorry for the...well...very late response. Its been a while since I have done anything with this is I think I might totally revamp this but I will have to wait for my comp to get out of the shop so i can start working on it again.

Bounce bounce Bounce bounce

horrible voice synch

Horrible voice synch, good synth beats, dull kicks, repedetive as hell, 5/10, I think you can do a lot better mate!

Next Game Next Game

This beat is awsome!

Hi there, I have been a very naughty boy, I downloaded this and said it was mine, showed it to my music teacher and got an A for it. Thanks for making this :)

Anyways, I really love this, very awsome beat..

Laser Factory Laser Factory

Well..

I actually downloaded it, I kinda liked the beat, I might use this.